help me to pay my hair transplant

Le
minibou83
I need Around 7000$ for a hair transplant (and for relooking)

I lost my hair when I was 11, and they never growed up again.
Today, I'm fed up, and I want to do a hair transplant, to be a "normal
22's woman"

I work in the evening in a bar, do some babysitting when I can, but
it's not enough.
Almost all of my money goes in medicines for my alopecia.
And the rest, it's to eat or when I can (but it's rare), I save up for
books, or stuff like that.

http://savejulie06.tripod.com
rperruez
Le #1417620
"minibou83"
I need Around 7000$ for a hair transplant (and for relooking)

I lost my hair when I was 11, and they never growed up again.
Today, I'm fed up, and I want to do a hair transplant, to be a "normal
22's woman"

I work in the evening in a bar, do some babysitting when I can, but
it's not enough.
Almost all of my money goes in medicines for my alopecia.
And the rest, it's to eat or when I can (but it's rare), I save up for
books, or stuff like that.

http://savejulie06.tripod.com

Et moi 8000,00 ? pour mes dents que j'ai perdu à 40 ans
et qui elles n'ont plus jamais repoussées !

CCP n°25031963 Rennes

Merci infiniment lol

richard

kiki