help please?

rudyskagirl
www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id=1985.

Hi, I'm trying to go to college... I am about 4,000 dollars short.
Financial Aid came up short this year. I'm in my junior year (History
Major) and I'm
afraid I won't be able to go this semester. I was wondering if anyone
would consider donating as little as a dollar through paypal to me.
Anything could help!

Please consider! This is not spam... if you need proof my college
attendence, I'm willing to send a copy of financial transcript and
report card. If you have any questions, please email me at
Rudyskagirl@gmail.com... thank you so much for reading this. If you
can't help maybe someone you know can... so spread the word! Thank you!

coco
Give me your address. I send these 4000 US$ as soon as possible.

www.digitalcharity.com/m.php?id85.