How to download stationery in Outlook

JMD
When creating a customised mail, I've tried to download
stationeries via "other stationery" button.
I've been sent to the microsoft site where it was not
possible to find anything regarding this ...
So how to do ?

Kim Tear
Hello JMD,

Which version of Outlook do you have ? Have you already tried to go to the
Microsoft web site ? Try this :

http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/category.aspx?CategoryIDÍ01022551
1036&CTT=4&OriginÍ010224911036

Kim Tear
Sitel France - Assistance Utilisateur Microsoft

071301c42cfb$0f203940$