how to restore only security on a windows 2003 server

tspecka
Greetings,

could you tell me if there is a utilty that would enable us to restore the
security on a windows 2003 server?

Explanation: we have lost security for most of our users on the server 2003
and would like to restore it without having to restore the data.

GIRAUD Alexandre
Hi,

But how do you save ? ntbackup ?
If i understand, you want to restore only acl on files, but no files ???