[Hs] [Url] Save the Dakota 43-15073 ...Sure. :-O)

Pierrot -CTV's Reader
Hi All, Hello Everyone :-)

After the "PA-3031" Ship,
http://www.le-grand-bunker-musee.com/actualites.asp
Home page :
http://www.le-grand-bunker-musee.com/

In 138 Days, One Event ...
Don't forget, so and sure, Our freedom came with him,
See this Dakota rather here :

http://www.snafu-special.com/
And see and listen Video Home Website ... Snafu

Also, simply click on the symbol FR3
(French Normandie Local TV)
on the left on screen and you arrive directly on the TV Movie.

Best Regards,
--
Pierrot -CTV's Reader ;-)

me
owners,
chiefly women whom the girl calls 'mother,' and whom they regard
as such.... The mistress brings her girls down to the Straits, and
either sells them, or takes them from place to place, lodging them
in licensed brothels where she resides, nominally a servant, but
receiving the earnings of her girls, and paying a commission to
the licensed keeper. In case of sale, the so-called 'mother'
receives the price paid for her 'daughter,' and the 'daughter'
signs a promissory note for the amount, with heavy interest; the
former owner returns to China, and the victim is bound to serve
the Straits mistress; at the same time, the girl is comparatively
(!) fortunate in that, coming here under the protection we can
give through the Contagious Diseases Ordinances, she has some
chance of becoming a free woman."

Now listen, reader, to the wonderful chances of becoming a free woman
under the British flag, this "Protector" holds out to the slave girls
who are placed in his officially managed brothels:

"The girls with their promissory notes are passed from hand to
hand in sale, or as pledges for loans; and in one brothel I found
two girls, who had, on arrival in Singapore from China some six
years previous, signed a note for $300 each, of which every cent
had been received and taken back to China by the person who had
disposed of them. During the six years they had been the property
of two or three successive owners, and when I found them in Penang
they were still being detained with the original promissory note
hanging over them, though the sum had been paid over and over
again. On my insisting on accounts being produced by the
brothel-keeper, I discovered that for three years the girls had
been earning from 20 to 30 dollars each per month, all of which
went to the master, who was surprised when the girls were released
and himself threatened with the law." (!)

From this we disc