Huge Bases With Dumps! First Hand Dumps! Valid Rate 90%-100%! USA, EU & WOR

Aucune réponse
binswork
Bonjour,

We have first hand dumps from USA, EUROPA & WORLD WIDE COUNTRY. We Are Not Offering Free Tests!
Once you upload money to your account balance you can not refund It. You will have the balance after 3 confirmations. Balance can only be spent in shop.

www.binswork.biz

According to dump replacement policy you have 180 minutes starting the moment of the purchase to receive a refund for your dump(if the dump is declined).
Valid rate of all our bases - no less than 80%-90%. You may be banned If you're replacing more than 60% of your entire order.

www.binswork.biz

We do not know and can not guarantee any balance on dumps/cards you purchase.
We never replace dumps that show APPROVED in our shop's checker.
RESELLERS ARE WELCOME.

CONTACT ICQ ONLY: 652110402

Réponses