I want to delete LAUNCHER III on my palm Tungsten; Launcher III brings a crash

Le
Horst Dietz
Hello,

I have the following problem:

I installed the program Launcher III on my palm Tungsten; the program does
not work on the Tungsten and brings immediately a crash of the palm OS.

I have the problem that I do not know how I can delete the Launcher
III-Program, because the program is on the highest level in the system.

Normally, in order to delete a program, I go on "application" and then
"delete". But if I start "application", the launcher will automatically be
activated and brings the crash.

The problem is that I have to go on the highest level in order to delete a
programm, but on the highest level, Launcher III will automatically be
started and I do not have any possibility to delete any program, such as the
Launcher III.

What can I do?

Thank you.

Horst
  • Partager ce contenu :
Jan Lund Thomsen
Le #8995761
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:06:53 +0100, Horst Dietz wrote:

What can I do?

From the LauncherIII V2.2 README.TXT:

"Deinstallation
--------------
Before deleting the Launcher III, you must first deactivate it by unchecking
the "Always use LauncherIII" option in the Launcher III Preferences.

If something goes terribly wrong, and you cannot access the built-in launcher,
then please install the DeactivateLIII.prc. It will automatically deactivate
the Launcher III - you don't even have to start it after installation.

DeactivateLIII.prc can also help you with any other application launcher which
hooks itself to the "Home" button."

Cheers,
/Jan
os2
[...]