i want to transform lists of contcat from outlook, into excel

jacques11
I want to transform some list of contact, in outlook, into excel format

JièL Goubert
Bonjoir© jacques11

tiens, chez ixis y cause pas la france ?

Le 21/02/2006 13:20 vous avez écrit... :
I want to transform some list of contact, in outlook, into excel format

Merci, nous aussi

--
JièL / Jean-Louis GOUBERT
La FAQ Outlook est la : http://faq.outlook.free.fr

Spectre
jacques11 a formulé la demande :
I want to transform some list of contact, in outlook, into excel format

Hi,

Click on the Contact directory and then

File/export data to a file/microsoft excel..../

or something like this as I have a French release of outlook.

Bye