Identifing a destroyed object in VB6

Le
Gunaseelan
Dear all,
When I try to access a destroyed object I get an Error.
Is there is any method to identfy is a object is destroyed or not
Thanks
Gunaseelan
Zoury
Le #14800531
Yep! :O)

'***
Dim c As Collection
If (c Is Nothing) Then
Call MsgBox("The object isn't instanciate")
End If
'***

use "Not c Is Nothing" if you want to know if it is instanciated.

and for future questions, you might want to ask them over
"microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion" so you could get english
assistance. This group is intended to french speaking people. :O)

--
Best Regards
Yanick Lefebvre - MVP pour Visual Basic