In English!

On one user on our system, we can only get access to the
internet through right click /run as. Even then, it does
not gain access to some sites and some of the links do
not work. Even the MS site does not appear correctly.

Other users appear to have normal access.

Any ideas?

Hans Le Roy
Hi,

We prefer French here...

Ideas? Not until you can tell us what you mean by "some sites" (it might be
the HOSTS file?) and "does not appear correctly).

Only this: check the profile of that user...

Kind regards

Hans Le Roy
MS MVP Win/IE-OE

wrote in message
On one user on our system, we can only get access to the
internet through right click /run as. Even then, it does
not gain access to some sites and some of the links do
not work. Even the MS site does not appear correctly.

Other users appear to have normal access.

Any ideas?

Guy
Sorry about the language

The prone sites are MS sites, in which all font is shown much smaller than normal and some of the links do not work. I have scanned for Mydoom and it does not show up

Have also tried reinstalling IE6 but get "error loading setupwbv.dll" as well as ie6setup.exe not available from download.microsoft.co

Regard
Guy
Hans Le Roy
Hi Guy,

It's just that there are more English speaking people in the English
speaking newsgroups...

In any case, you'll have to extract the setupwbv.dll file from the original
setup files again. See:

Err Msg: Error Loading Setupwbv.dll. A Device Attached to the...
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid2591

As for the small fonts: there is no user defined style sheet in the
Accessibility Options under IE, Tools, Internet Options?

Kind regards

Hans Le Roy
MS MVP Win/IE-OE

"Guy" wrote in message
Sorry about the language!

The prone sites are MS sites, in which all font is shown much smaller than

normal and some of the links do not work. I have scanned for Mydoom and it
does not show up.

Have also tried reinstalling IE6 but get "error loading setupwbv.dll" as

well as ie6setup.exe not available from download.microsoft.com

Regards
Guy