Ink

mshawjr
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey

Murray
<hint>Look at your incredible crosspost. Please don't do that</hint>

(crosspost retained - bah....)

--
Murray