Inserting DV clips in PowerPoint 2003

Le
Yves Montpetit
When I insert a digital video clip (DV) into PowerPoint
2003, I get the following message of error: "Video not
available, impossible to find decompressor vids:dvsd .
However, Window Media Player can easily play this DV
clip. I updated my Microsoft office today and there is
no update for PowerPoint 2003. Can someone tell me if it
is a codec problem and why Window media can play the DV
clip and PowerPoint cannot? Is it a bug in PowerPoint?

Note: answer can be either in Englisn or French. Thanks
Clément Marcotte
Le #471104
Avec un pareil name you should be capable de asker your question en
français.

"Yves Montpetit" message de news:8f9101c4330e$e3aef7f0$
When I insert a digital video clip (DV) into PowerPoint
2003, I get the following message of error: "Video not
available, impossible to find decompressor vids:dvsd .
However, Window Media Player can easily play this DV
clip. I updated my Microsoft office today and there is
no update for PowerPoint 2003. Can someone tell me if it
is a codec problem and why Window media can play the DV
clip and PowerPoint cannot? Is it a bug in PowerPoint?

Note: answer can be either in Englisn or French. Thanks

Clément Marcotte
Le #471103
Dans le help de PowerPoint 2002, There is une section named "Résoudre
les problèmes liés aux films".

"Yves Montpetit" message de news:8f9101c4330e$e3aef7f0$
When I insert a digital video clip (DV) into PowerPoint
2003, I get the following message of error: "Video not
available, impossible to find decompressor vids:dvsd .
However, Window Media Player can easily play this DV
clip. I updated my Microsoft office today and there is
no update for PowerPoint 2003. Can someone tell me if it
is a codec problem and why Window media can play the DV
clip and PowerPoint cannot? Is it a bug in PowerPoint?

Note: answer can be either in Englisn or French. Thanks

Clément Marcotte
Le #471102
Ça doit be the same sorte of problème tha ça:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821417&Product=ppt2003