Install Update with user in Users group

Normand Hudon
Is there a way that I can install updates of Windows Updates on a Windows XP Pro computer if the users are members of Users group ? Should I absolutly install those update with admin rights ?

boomerang
I think you can do it as any user.Take a user with admin
rights only if your PC refuses to install the updates.

Note: they can't help you in an english newgroup lol?This
one is in french.

.