Internet TV

info
There's an appliation called SlippedStream which has loads of channels for
TV on your PC. It's not just a load of links, but has proper live streaming
cable/satellite channels like BBC, National Geographic, Discovery etc.

It's promoted as "SlippedStream - Internet TV channels streaming live for
free from cable and satellite TV on your PC.", url -
http://www.slippedstreamtv.co.uk

There is a 24hr free trial so you know exaclty what you are getting and not
being sold just some dodgy peer2peer software or anything. The full version
costs £4.99 one off payment.

There is a client you can download so you can play video in a window on the
desktop or you can access the website and members area directly.

Heres some details from the website.

Recent additions:

* Star Sports (live)
* Nickelodeon (live)
* NBC (live)
* ESPN (Alt, live)
* ESPN 2 (live)
* Comedy Central (live)
* CCTV 5 (live)
* CBS (live)
* Heroes
* 24

Full content listing:

New content (above) is added constantly and content may change.

Yahooligans TV
Fox Kids
Thomas the Tank Engine
Creature Comforts
Animestreams
Anime Episodes
BBC Three - Japanorama
Research Channel (live)
National Geographic (live)
Discovery Channel (live)
Animal Planet (Live)
I didn’t know that (Nat. Geographic)
National Geographic News
BBC Planet Earth
Discovery Science Channel
Discovery Travel Channel
Discovery News
Animal Planet Presents
Rick Steve’s Europe Video
National Geographic Shorts
National Geographic Extra
Animal Planet - Beyond
Discovery Channel - Beyond
Life in the undergrowth - David Attenborough
Conspiracy
BBC Horizons
Walking with Dinosaurs
Dispatches
SCCtv
Annenberg Science & Education
NASA Education
NASA TV
CCTV-9
Pole to Pole with Michael Palin
80 days around the world - Michael Palin
Globe Trekker
ITV Local
TeacherNet
Discovery of the real Noah’s Ark
Broadwise
Yahooligans TV
BBC Three - Japanorama
Inland Empire TV
IVNet TV
PCZone - Games
The Adam & Joe Xfm Podcast
Ricky Gervais
RooTV
WAMTV
Blueyonder01 ITV
Broadway
Chatshow Network
BBC Liquid News
MSNBC
FashionTV (live)
IVNet TV
WAMTV
Globe Trekker
ChoicesUK TV
London Culture
Country Channel
Broadwise
Blueyonder01 ITV
QVC
Phoenix Films (live)
Hollywood Movies (live)
Inland Empire TV
RooTV
HD Movies
Classic Sci-Fi/B-Movies
Classic Mystery
Classic Adventure/Action
General Classic Movies
Classic Sci-Fi/Horror
Galaxy (live)
Music Plus TV
ClassicFM
ChannelXL
ManiaTV
E-Music TV
MTV Overdrive
RooTV
WAMTV
Musicstation
BBC World (live)
BBC News 24 (live)
National Geographic News
BBC Breakfast Takeaway
Discovery News
ABC News
Sky News
CCTV-9
RooTV
ITV Local
CBS News
MSNBC
CNN News
BBC News
GeekBrief.TV
I didn’t know that (Nat. Geographic)
National Geographic News
BBC Digital Planet
BBC Breakfast Takeaway
Discovery Science Channel
Discovery Travel Channel
Discovery News
Animal Planet Presents
The Adam & Joe Xfm Podcast
Rick Steve’s Europe Video
Ricky Gervais
National Geographic Shorts
The God Channel
PremierTV
Supernatural Season 2
Smallville Season 6
Heroes
The Young Ones
Red Dwarf
Men Behaving Badly
The Goodies
Fawlty Towers
Bottom
Blackadder
Monkey Magic
Blueyonder01 ITV
Supernatural Season 1
Soccer Addict
Football China (live)
Eurosport (live)
ESPN (live)
Baseball Channel TV
Telecaprisport
Boardriders TV
Martial Arts TV
HighTV
StarGames
Sail TV
Paralympic Sport
Golfbug TV
Broadsports
GeekBrief.TV
PCZone - Games
BBC Digital Planet
RantTV
IFilm Videogames
BBC Click Online
MSNBC
BBC World Weather
BBC UK Weather
Crossrhythms
BBC Radio
ESPN
ESPN (ASIA)
ESPN 2
Star Sports
CSTV
CCTV 5
Telecapri (Italy)
Sports(NBA,NHL)
NHL
ABC
CBS
NBC
FOX
USA Network
Comedy Central
Disney
Animal Planet
CW
AXN
NASA TV
TeleMundo
DW TV(German)
Phoenix CN
Star TV
East TV
HY TV
Hunan TV
ZhongTian TV
XinZhi TV
CNBC
Class News(Italy)
Phoenix Info
CBN
Al Jazeera
Hollywood
CCTV 8
Fashion
Channel V
Music+
All Music
OnTop TV
E-Music

Other details from the website - http://www.slippedstreamtv.co.uk

Official website and home of free internet TV on pc - Watch free live
streaming channels on your PC via the internet.

* No junk
* No scam
* No downloading
* No peer 2 peer
* No legal issues
* No lies

We scour the net to bring you what you really want, and expect!
SlippedStream screens

SlippedStream is the popular choice of customers who wish to really get the
best of the internet with TV on their PC.

We work hard to bring you the streaming TV channels and programmes you want
with our easy access SlippedStream website which gives you direct,
convenient access to streaming TV channels without downloading or Peer 2
Peer (P2P) software.

Simply join SlippedStream for access to all the members only content. You
can also download the SlippedStream client for free which means you can
access all the SlippedStream content in a custom-made player enabling you to
watch while you work or surf!

SlippedStream is constantly updated and added to automatically which means
you never miss out on new content!

Zitoune
gratuit pour 24h d'utilisation
8 euros pour 6 mois
et y'a pas de chaines francaises
aucun interet :)

http://www.slippedstreamtv.co.uk" target="_blank" class="text-blue hover:opacity-90 " style="word-break: break-all;" rel="noopener nofollow">http://www.slippedstreamtv.co.uk

Other details from the website - http://www.slippedstreamtv.co.uk" target="_blank" class="text-blue hover:opacity-90 " style="word-break: break-all;" rel="noopener nofollow">http://www.slippedstreamtv.co.uk

[...]

Elephant Man
Zitoune le 02.11.06 à 13h54 du côté de fr.rec.tv.programmes :

aucun interet :)

Alors pourquoi le reproduire en entier ?
Surtout que je n'ai pas l'original.

--
http://www.fr-chartes.org/actualites