Is it possible to run a music file via Excel?

Gamingoverlord
Ok, this is the deal. I want to have an if function which makes a sound file
activate if it is true. Say for example the function is =IF( C1<5;F1;G1) and
C1 is 6 and if this is true I want it to play X sound, if not i don't want it
to do anything at all. Would it ever be possible to get that to happen?
If you have any suggestions or know a program that is simple enough for a
person with no programming experience to use please contact me at
"tomsaliba94@hotmail.com", or reply to this as I will get a notification.
Thanks a lot.

Modeste
Bonsour® "Gamingoverlord"

Ok, this is the deal. I want to have an if function which makes a sound
file
activate if it is true. Say for example the function is =IF( C1<5;F1;G1)
and
C1 is 6 and if this is true I want it to play X sound, if not i don't want
it
to do anything at all. Would it ever be possible to get that to happen?
If you have any suggestions or know a program that is simple enough for a
person with no programming experience to use please contact me at
"", or reply to this as I will get a notification.
Thanks a lot.

As it's so obvious to me ;o)))
Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort,
consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to
retain their influence.

go there and ask for your question:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/fr-FR/officeexcelfr/threads

HTH