Is Sharepoint good as an ERP Systemm

lrantisi
To what level can we consider that Sharepoint is good as an ERP
"Enterprise
Resource Planning" system.
Is it good to manage different sections in a medium to Large size
company
with 100 employees, and 10 sections...???

EROL MVP
Hello,

Best way is for an ERP to use PROJECT (EPM).
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/epmsolution/FX101935291033.aspx

--
Cdlt
----

Des éléments nouveaux sont dans la bibliotheque du Club MOSS 2007 "réunion
du club" (660 membres se sont joints à nous depuis une année).

Voir le site http://clubmoss2007.org/PlanReunionClub.aspx .

--
EROL MVP SharePoint
www.clubmoss2007.org
"lrantisi" a écrit dans le message de news:

To what level can we consider that Sharepoint is good as an ERP
"Enterprise
Resource Planning" system.
Is it good to manage different sections in a medium to Large size
company
with 100 employees, and 10 sections...???

Peter Bischoff
ERP and SharePoint have not the same Goal.
SharePoint is a site factory. Skills are to improve communication and
efficiency in the work, by publishing informations, sharing files...

An ERP, is to :
Manage Human Ressources
Manage stocks or/and products
Manage financial ressources

In a way, SharePoint can complete an ERP, by publishing informations which
are in a ERP.
Ask me for more informations.

ERP for 100 employees : mySAP, Navision, Compière (Open source)

Pioute

discussion :