is there a setting to be able to copy and paste in vista?

hawkeye install co.
I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails I
send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and if
I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to someone
it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to complete
this task?

Le Claude
Salut,

En français, s'il te plait, on te comprendra mieux...!
--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.

"hawkeye install co." a écrit dans le message
de news:
I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails
I send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and
if I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to
someone it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to
complete this task?

Sabrem JORAM
FU2 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails I
send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and if I
want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to someone it
will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to complete this
task?

--
Pascal, F-20214

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.fr.securite/browse_frm/thread/d63a6eb5c16e5522
Mick Murphy
Already posted under a different name:

Subject: is there a setting to change in vista to copy and paste?
1/17/2009 5:42 PM PST

By: hawkeye install co. In: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails I
send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and if
I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to someone
it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to complete
this task?

--
Mad Mike