Kodak website distributing Crackerbox Trojan.

gciarma
The Kodak website is distributing a DDoS trojan instead of the
Easyshare software for Windows.

The download should be 18mb but is 500k.

Lucky I have a realtime antivirus app to catch it.

Cmon Kodak....pick up your game.

joke0
Salut,

Gianni:
The Kodak website is distributing a DDoS trojan instead of the
Easyshare software for Windows.

Which one? Are you sure it's not a false alarm?

Lucky I have a realtime antivirus app to catch it.

Which one?

Cmon Kodak....pick up your game.

I picked it up, and my antiviruses "says": ok...

--
joke0

gciarma
Did you get a 506k application or the 18mb?

Try the link below.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/digital/user/wrapUp.jhtml

joke0 wrote in message news:...
Salut,

Gianni:
The Kodak website is distributing a DDoS trojan instead of the
Easyshare software for Windows.

Which one? Are you sure it's not a false alarm?

Lucky I have a realtime antivirus app to catch it.

Which one?

Cmon Kodak....pick up your game.

I picked it up, and my antiviruses "says": ok...

joke0
Salut,

Gianni:
Did you get a 506k application or the 18mb?

The 506Ko one:
md5= 19DC246C6559ADEA7EB29C13F52784BE

Which antivirus did you use?

--
joke0

joke0
Salut,

joke0:
Which antivirus did you use?

« Definitly nothing dangerous, just an installer » reports Kaspersky
Labs.

--
joke0