Lâcher Ubuntu pour Windows 7 !

P4nd1-P4nd4
If these people are experiencing problems they cannot solve, then the
outlook for Ubuntu among a broader, less technical consumer base -
especially on prized netbooks against Windows 7 - is not great.

And that's a sentiment already being voiced in the Ubuntu forums.
Ubuntu 9.10 upgrader graydo64 posted: "Wish I'd done a clean install.
Appreciate that as an existing and generally content Ubuntu user I'm
not Joe Public but if I were I'd have dropped Ubuntu at about 9.30 last
night and toddled off to find a copy of Windows 7."

Oui, c'est la seule solution pour tout le monde !

--
P4nd1-P4nd4 vous salue, et annonce que le petit ourson possède
désormais son blog

debug this fifo
P4nd1-P4nd4 wrote:

Oui, c'est la seule solution pour tout le monde !

il te reste 299 distro a essayer avant d'arriver a une conclusion
aussi radicale