[Lang C]Linear Algebra, Calculus In language C with gnuplot and octave.

Le
Bernard Xhumga
hello, I present my work : a freeware, (Language C, GnuPlot).

Linear algebra :
Real values.
http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/rfloat.html
Complex Values.
http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/cfloat.html

pow, transpose, trace,det, minor, mminor, cofactor, mcofactor,adjoint,
inverse(adjoint), inverse(gaussjordan),gauss, gaussjordan,
LU, PLU, Gram-Schimdt process, QR decomposition,
norm,distance, innerproduct, coldim, rowdim, rank, nullity,
Orthogonal complement, Nullspace, Row space, Column space.
Inner productin Mnxn, inner product on R**n generated by A,
Weighed Euclidean Inner Produc, Eigenvalue, Eigenvector,
Cayley-Hamilton theorem, similarity, Gram-Schmidt process.

Calculus :
http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/calculus.html

03 The Derivative : The tangent, The normal, Newton's method, Mean Value
05 Appplications of the definite integral :
Area, Solids of revolution. "Disk", Solids of revolution. "Cylindrical
Shells"; The arc length.

The news groups of this work :

Thank.
Laurent Deniau
Le #758953
Bernard Xhumga wrote:
hello, I present my work : a freeware, (Language C, GnuPlot).

Why don't you participate to the GSL project
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/ instead of proposing yet-another-math-lib?

a+, ld.

PS. Speaking french would be better on this newsgroup.

Gabriel Dos Reis
Le #758945
Laurent Deniau
| PS. Speaking french would be better on this newsgroup.

La preuve par l'exemple ? ;-p

-- Gaby