linuxtwincitiesmn · linux for the twin cities mn

amazing powers of observation
linux people in the twin cities.and world wide .building ideas how to form our own linux company here in minnesota and for the world for small business. globalization is here so we now have a unique opertunity to form a business that we all can profit and teach linux to whom ever wants to learn to this efort.. use the skills you have learned and how to apply them to work and make a living . build our own distrobution that any of us can sell localy to busness startups .
collaberate and offer each outher advice and give info on the overall
business climate no matter where your located on the planet . welcome all.

Kurt von Finck
amazing powers of observation wrote:
linux people in the twin cities.and world wide .building ideas how to form our own linux company here in minnesota and for the world for small business. globalization is here so we now have a unique opertunity to form a business that we all can profit and teach linux to whom ever wants to learn to this efort.. use the skills you have learned and how to apply them to work and make a living . build our own distrobution that any of us can sell localy to busness startups .
collaberate and offer each outher advice and give info on the overall
business climate no matter where your located on the planet . welcome all.

"opportunity"

"whomever"

"effort"

"distribution"

"locally"

"collaborate"

"other"

"you're"

And don't even get me started on the grammar.

If you want to be successful, or even just give the appearance of
success, I humbly suggest you begin by hiring an editor. :)

./k