load data in a graph with access

Pedro
I would like to load data in the datasheet of a graph from access and with VBA.

I made :

The creation of a graph object (Graphique10). I allocate a query in the
Rowsource
property.
In the form I wrote :

dim graph as object
set graph=me.Graphique10

So far so good

debug.print graph.name gives : Graphique10.
debug.print graph.rowsource gives the allocated query.

If I want to access the datasheet I fail

graph.application.datasheet.range("A1") = "TOTO" fails, why ?

Thanks to help me

Tisane
Bonjour Pedro,

I would like to load data in the datasheet of a graph from access and
with VBA. [...]

Et si tu essayais microsoft.public.access
tu aurais même ta réponse en version originale ;-))

--
Tisane