Lost the tumbnail view in folder

JD
I recently cleared a bunch of unused programs off my pc and now I don't
get to see the thumbnail view of .jpg's in my folders. I've checked to
see that they are set as "view as a web page". Is there a way of
associating a program to do this or is there a setting I should be
looking for?
I still have PhotoSuite 8 on the HD.
Thanks

Jceel
Bonjour ...JD qui nous as a dit
* I recently cleared a bunch of unused programs off my pc and now I
don't
* get to see the thumbnail view of .jpg's in my folders. I've
checked to
* see that they are set as "view as a web page". Is there a way of
* associating a program to do this or is there a setting I should be
* looking for?
* I still have PhotoSuite 8 on the HD.
* Thanks

je croyais qu'au Canada on savait ce que voulait dire .FR. ???

--
@++++Jceel - MVP Win, I E, Media Player

En vérité je te le dis mais sous O E
internaute indécis pour le HacheuTeuMeuLeu
seul le click droit Control+F deux
la lumière t'apportera C'est ce qu'il y a de mieux
netevangile..selon Jceel.livre du windows.psaume alt-255..verset ÿp
Jceel http://jceel.free.fr l'hyper du gratuit du net
Founding Chairman of the International Pebkac Busters Company
JD
Opps, my apologies, I didn't realize this was a French NG. I see the fr
in the name now. I'll repost in an English language group.
JD

Bonjour ...JD qui nous as a dit