lotus 123 v2.4 for dos vs Windows XP High memory

car_serco
When my old Lotus 123 v.2.4 for dos is launch under Windows XP, it
seems that Lotus is not load into high memory. Under Windows 98, Lotus
Status indicate "Expanded memory: 100%; EMS version: LIM 4.0" ;under
Windows XP Lotus Satus indicate "Expanded memory: (none); EMS version:
----- "

When I try to load a worksheet, there's not enough of memory to open
it properly.

Le Gaulois

When my old Lotus 123 v.2.4 for dos is launch under Windows XP, it
seems that Lotus is not load into high memory. Under Windows 98, Lotus
Status indicate "Expanded memory: 100%; EMS version: LIM 4.0" ;under
Windows XP Lotus Satus indicate "Expanded memory: (none); EMS version:
----- "

When I try to load a worksheet, there's not enough of memory to open
it properly.

fr.* means french speaking newsgroup

.PIF file, properties, memory, EMS

Dans le fichier .PIF de Lotus, click droit, propiétés,
onglet mémoire, Memoire paginé (EMS)

enfin c'est comme ça sous Windows 2000.