Lotus Notes to Entourage Converter

Le
maisietaylor456 Hors ligne
My problem is that how to move lotus notes email into mbox email file format. I am also used many email converter but not satisfied their converter tools because they not gave accurate result in one time. Therefore i want to search best converter that provide the best accurate result.
jameschadwik Hors ligne
Le #26451451
Le mercredi 08 Novembre 2017 à 12:15 par maisietaylor456 :
My problem is that how to move lotus notes email into mbox email file format. I
am also used many email converter but not satisfied their converter tools
because they not gave accurate result in one time. Therefore i want to search
best converter that provide the best accurate result.

You can use OST to PST Converter Software for recover your Outlook OST files. Ost to PST converter Software not even convert your OST files in to PST format but also repair your OST files for further use. http://www.ost.topstconverter.com/
ramonataylor Hors ligne
Le #26451457
Le mercredi 08 Novembre 2017 à 12:15 par maisietaylor456 :
My problem is that how to move lotus notes email into mbox email file format. I
am also used many email converter but not satisfied their converter tools
because they not gave accurate result in one time. Therefore i want to search
best converter that provide the best accurate result.

Instead of converting NSF file to Entourage Mbox file, you can import emails from Lotus Notes to Entourage client.Luckily, IBM Lotus Notes provides you with your own file. After saving the NSF files into MBOX formats.Try Lotus Notes to Entourage Converter software and easily migrate your entire database.
click here to download this tool:https://www.gaintools.com/nsf/mbox/