migration of documents between sharepoint documents libraries

mismym
hi to al
I have a problem.
I conceived a sharepoint page with a web part containing some documents. Now, I would like the webpart and the documents to appear on another page. I don't know how to do it. Can someone help me

I would like to know also if it is possible to migrate documents from one web parts on a page to another webparts on another page; If it is, then can someone give me a procedure?

EROL [MVP SPS]
Hello,

The best way for a question in english, will be to go on the NG in this
langage.

If you try to export de WebPart, and after to download the same WebPart in
an other page that will fonction.

Best Regards.

EROL
[MVP SharePoint Microsoft France]