Modif. into MS Project Server DB : resource calendar

Maxime P.
Good morning,

Maybe someone have already tried to retrieve/modify information into the MS Project Server database ; I would be grateful to anyone who could help me on a particular part of this database.

I'm trying to modify the calendar of a global resource (working/non working days).

- I've searched into the PDS API documentation ; PDS being, as you probably know, a Project Server API allowing to communicate instructions using XML, and the SOAP protocol, to Project Server. But there's no available function allowing to modify a global resource calendar...

- Using a small script, I've saved the content of all tables into two files (once *before* and once *after* I have modified a global resource calendar from a MS Project "client"). When looking the differences between the two files, I notice some changes into some last publication dates (but it doesn't really matters), but especially into the GLB_BINARY_DATA field of the table MSP_RES_GLOBAL_BINARY.

This table (MSP_RES_GLOBAL_BINARY) seems to contain information on global resources, but this is coded (..._BINARY), consequently I'm not able to find any date there...

So here comes the question : Is it possible to make changes into a global resource calendar into the MS Project Server database, without using an MS Project "client" ?

Sorry for writing a novel, and also if I've post into the wrong newsgroup, but I suppose that if someone could answer this question, it should be there...

Thank you for your answers,

Maxime

PS.
- Sorry for the English mistakes, I'm french as you've probably noticed
- I have MS Project Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003, with MS SQL Server 2000 SP3, and a "client" MS Office Project Professionnal 2003

Maxime P
Désolé, je me suis planté de forum
Je voulais poster ce message sur un forum anglophone pour avoir plus de précisions sur ce sujet
Toutes mes excuses..

Maxime P.