Moving windows and scrolling

Nahshon Evren
Hi,

I've just reinstalled after a wipe, XP - now
moving a window with the mouse or scrolling are very ugly, sluggish
and even a wavy effect appears, I've tried changing the config. and smooth
scrolling
but it may be a screen resolution issue -is that possible ? - anyone any
ideas, it wasn't
like that before, my windows moved very cleanly and entirely, now it's
making me
feel seasick just to move one !

Good week,

Nash

Droopy191
Hi,

I've just reinstalled after a wipe, XP - now
moving a window with the mouse or scrolling are very ugly, sluggish
and even a wavy effect appears, I've tried changing the config. and smooth
scrolling
but it may be a screen resolution issue -is that possible ? - anyone any
ideas, it wasn't
like that before, my windows moved very cleanly and entirely, now it's
making me
feel seasick just to move one !

Good week,

Nash

Hi,

Did you re-install the video card drivers ?
If no, go to your video card's oem website ( ati or nvidia probably) and
download the appropriate drivers.

PS: this group is in french language

--
DR