No support for Palm and ericsson T300 IR?

privacy_101
Hi all,

Ive got a Tungsten E, and want to use the IR connection to get my
ericsson t300 to dial my ISP and send/receive my emails.

'Phone link' doesnt list the t300, and though it says 'Download updates
to find more phone models. Run the Phone link Updater application in
the Palm folder on your PC'

i found the phonelink link, and t300 isnt listed:
http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/phonelink_ir.html

i'm no guru, but I would have thought it was a simple thing to make the
palm talk to my T300 via IR..

Is this the end of the story?

thanks

Andy

personnel
Le Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:05:53 -0800, privacy_101 a écrit :

Hi all,

Ive got a Tungsten E, and want to use the IR connection to get my
ericsson t300 to dial my ISP and send/receive my emails.

'Phone link' doesnt list the t300, and though it says 'Download updates
to find more phone models. Run the Phone link Updater application in
the Palm folder on your PC'

i found the phonelink link, and t300 isnt listed:
http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/phonelink_ir.html

i'm no guru, but I would have thought it was a simple thing to make the
palm talk to my T300 via IR..

Is this the end of the story?

thanks

Andy

Hi!

Maybe,

Maybe, you could ?
It's a french thread.

You could try to take the généric pilot from palm website!
But you need a pilot for data connexion for modem connexion!
A dial up softwre...

Then, try to find all technicals details from ericsson!

On the website you can find a soft for communication between pc with
windows and your phone!
And all détails for communicate with the the modem!

Then just D.I.Y your own custom pilote;-)
Don't forget to activate irda on the phone in slave mode.

And of course, you need to have a mail soft too!

Bye!