Number of lines showed when using Page.Trace.Write

qu4dman
Greetings,

I'd like to know if there's an easy way to print more than the 27
printed lines (by default) while using Page.Trace.Write ?

Thanks

Patrice
How do you read this trace (through the axd handler or as part of the page
output ?) . All this is configurable in web.config but I'm a bit surprised
there would be a limit to 27 by default. Also it is unclear if this is the
number of requests (which is 10 by default) or if you meant the number of
lines in your trace (which has afaik no particular limit).

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6915t83k.aspx for web.config
settings...

BTW this is a french group. You may want to try an english group instead and
elaborate a bit on what you are seeing...

--
Patrice

"qu4dman" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :

Greetings,

I'd like to know if there's an easy way to print more than the 27
printed lines (by default) while using Page.Trace.Write ?

Thanks

qu4dman
On 19 nov, 15:41, "Patrice" <http://www.chez.com/scribe/> wrote:
How do you read this trace (through the axd handler or as part of the pag e
output ?) . All this is configurable in web.config but I'm a bit surprise d
there would be a limit to 27 by default. Also it is unclear if this is th e
number of requests (which is 10 by default) or if you meant the number of
lines in your trace (which has afaik no particular limit).

Seehttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6915t83k.aspxfor web.config
settings...

BTW this is a french group. You may want to try an english group instead and
elaborate a bit on what you are seeing...

--
Patrice

"qu4dman" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :

> Greetings,

> I'd like to know if there's an easy way to print more than the 27
> printed lines (by default) while using Page.Trace.Write ?

> Thanks

Hello and sorry because I had immediately removed this post after some
further tests I did yesterday. And effectively it is not limited to 27
lines :)

Sorry again, and anyway thank you.