Olympus bodies and lenses for sale

richard vanek
Offering for sale:

- Olympus body OM-2n (www.piskoftak.com/sale0.phtml)
- Olympus body OM-2sp (www.piskoftak.com/sale1.phtml)
- Zuiko 28/2.8 (www.piskoftak.com/sale2.phtml)
- Zuiko 50/1.4 (www.piskoftak.com/sale3.phtml)
- Zuiko 85/2.0 (www.piskoftak.com/sale4.phtml)

I used this equipment for about two years for all my work in years of
2003-2004. So almost every picture on my site with name 2003* or 2004* is
made using this nice Olympus photography equipment.

All stuff is in very good working conditions and only reason I am selling it
that I do use my Nikon stuff. I find it pity that my Olympus equipment is
idling.

I have also some OM System books and some user guides in printed form. Also
few filters, eye cup and hot shoe. please contact me with any questions and
look to linked pages for more information and pictures.

Shipping almost everywhere. I am situated in Europe. I accept bank transfer
in EU and PayPal otherwise.

--
richard vanek
www.piskoftak.com