Orange Voicemail/Line2

Peter
Hello,

How does the Voicemail-notification at Orange.fr work?
Does the phone show the Voicemail-Icon, or a usual SMS?

Does Orange.fr offer two phonelines on one simcard just like
Orange.es or Orange.co.uk (AlternateLineService)?

Thank you.

----
Comment fonctionne la messagerie vocale de notification au travail Orange.fr?
Est-ce que le téléphone montrent la messagerie vocale icône, ou un SMS d'habitude?

Orange.fr ne proposons deux phonelines sur une carte SIM, tout comme
Orange.es ou Orange.co.uk (AlternateLineService)?

Merci!

Peter

Dominick
Le 18 Jan 2010 10:34:04 GMT, Peter a écrit :
Does the phone show the Voicemail-Icon, or a usual SMS?

I guess it's only by the usual SMS like "888 messagerie Orange : 1
message" not the icon.
There is the voicemail callback too.
And the e-mail notification with attachment file.

Does Orange.fr offer two phonelines on one simcard just like
Orange.es or Orange.co.uk (AlternateLineService)?

No they don't.
And it's a shame !
dargmon
On 2010-01-23 10:48:58 +0100, Dominick said:

Le 18 Jan 2010 10:34:04 GMT, Peter a écrit :
Does the phone show the Voicemail-Icon, or a usual SMS?

I guess it's only by the usual SMS like "888 messagerie Orange : 1
message" not the icon.
There is the voicemail callback too.
And the e-mail notification with attachment file.

Does Orange.fr offer two phonelines on one simcard just like
Orange.es or Orange.co.uk (AlternateLineService)?

No they don't.
And it's a shame !

it works fine for all iPhone pack line like "origami" , for example ,
in my cas a old iPhone line , i''ve gor Voice mail notification +
SMS"888 ... "like &/or notification by call + and it's very new mail
888 notification a real audio copy of the phone message in my mail .