[OT?] Want to trade a Mamiya RB67 system for a Rollei 6008 integral

Ronin
Hello,

First of all, happy new year! I'm sorry I don't speak French. I'm from Italy
and own a pretty Mamiya RB67 system which I used mostly as an amateur. The
system is composed by: a Pro-S body, a waist level finder, a split-image
focusing glass, two 120 backs, one Polaroid back, three multicoated lenses
(50-90-180 sekor C) with original hoods and two extension tubes. The system
is in very fine conditions and as told before it was barely used. I'd like
to trade it for a Rollei 6008i system or a similar AE system from Rollei
(just make me an offer).

If anyone is interested you can write me at
debris @ email . it

If you are into medium format photography, perhaps you might be so kind to
send this offer to any shop, private professional or amateur in France who
might be interested in it. I'm just an amateur and in Italy there's not much
market for professional MF systems, especially Rollei, as far as I've seen.
Upon request I can send any picture of the camera and its parts.

Thanks in advance

Fulvio

Ronin
although they're different systems, I could also think about an SL66 with
TTL prism or an SL66E camera

regards