Outlook Express - Dissapearing folders!

Ian
I logged yesterday as normal to find that 2 of my folders in outlook express
had gone....nothing showing.
Checked the folder that contains all the .dbx files and it is showing ok in
there. Tried using another mail client, i.e. pocomail and this will see the
.dbx file and import. (cannot export to outlook express) so the files seems
to be non-corrupt. Tried using Outlook to import but this also does not see
the file.

Any ideas please on how I can restore this.
Running XP Pro with all updates.

Ian

Jceel
Bonjour ...Ian qui nous as a dit
* I logged yesterday as normal to find that 2 of my folders in
outlook express
* had gone....nothing showing.
* Checked the folder that contains all the .dbx files and it is
showing ok in
* there. Tried using another mail client, i.e. pocomail and this will
see the
* .dbx file and import. (cannot export to outlook express) so the
files seems
* to be non-corrupt. Tried using Outlook to import but this also does
not see
* the file.
*
* Any ideas please on how I can restore this.

Any idea what means FR in the subject of this NG ?????????????

--
@++++Jceel - MVP Win, I E, Media Player

En vérité je te le dis mais sous O E
internaute indécis pour le HacheuTeuMeuLeu
seul le click droit Control+F deux
la lumière t'apportera C'est ce qu'il y a de mieux
netevangile..selon Jceel.livre du windows.psaume alt-255..verset ÿp
Jceel http://jceel.free.fr l'hyper du gratuit du net
Founding Chairman of the International Pebkac Busters Company