Pb sync PDA Bluetooth with Vista

JMPSB
Hi,

When i try to connect my PDA Asus 636N to Vista with Bluetooth, i've got the
message unknown "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" - no driver found.
But with USB, i've got no problem. Work perfectly.

Thanks for your help...

Regards

Le Claude
Salut,

Sur un forum francophone, on comprend aussi le français-:)))
--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Shell/User.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.