Pb sync vista PDA bluetooth

JMPSB
Hi,

When i try to connect my PDA Asus 636N (WM6) to Vista with Bluetooth, i've
got the
message unknown "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" - no driver found.
But with USB, i've got no problem. Work perfectly.

Thanks for your help...

Regards

PATRICE A. BONNEFOY
Hello Pat,
Here a few weeks, I got a similar problem with my ETEN M600+.
I wrote a message on my blog; I you want, you can read it here
http://msmvps.com/blogs/vista/archive/2008/04/20/windows-mobile-device-center-suite.aspx and see if it help you.

Another question : Do you have a password on your PDA ?
In this case, the system don't always ask you to enter it ;-)

Best regards.
PAB.
--
Microsoft MVP Windows Desktop Experience
http://www.vista-system.org/