pdf to Word

Nahshon Evren
Hi

I've been trying several .pdf to Word converters,
none seem good enough for recuperating original
formats especially when reuperating tables and figures

Does anyone have any good idea about which pdf to Word
converter is the most effective for preserving formats (any including
scientific tables and graphs?!)

Many many many -

Thanks

Nash

1 2
Jean-Guy Marcil
Nahshon Evren was telling us:
Nahshon Evren nous racontait que :

Hi

I've been trying several .pdf to Word converters,
none seem good enough for recuperating original
formats especially when reuperating tables and figures

Does anyone have any good idea about which pdf to Word
converter is the most effective for preserving formats (any including
scientific tables and graphs?!)

This is a French group. Next time, you would be better off posting in one of
the groups under:
microsoft.public.word
like
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
microsoft.public.word.printingfonts
etc.

I have never seen a satisfactory PDF to Word converter, especially when
there are tables and images.

I would suggest that you run those pages in an OCR instead (Save your PDF as
a jpg first).

You might get better results.

--

Salut!
_______________________________________

Word MVP site: http://www.word.mvps.org

Eraser Head
Jean-Guy Marcil wrote:
[...]

Same advice for me. You should use an OCR like FineReader which gives
some good results on images. And I think it can open directly a PDF file
and convert it to formatted text. To confirm !

Best regards,

--

Eraser Head

[...] même si tu comprends pas ce que je dis, tu le comprends
(Jean-Claude Van Damme)

etiab
Eraser Head vient de nous annoncer :
Jean-Guy Marcil wrote:
[...]

Ouuaahh comme ils savent bien causer l'english :oÞ

--
/François/
_Pour me joindre_ /http://cerber mail.com?NylcWjaKSj/ (supprimer

arno
PDF Creator is great

"Nahshon Evren" . ch> a écrit dans le message de
news: 45ca39fb$0$5078$
Hi

I've been trying several .pdf to Word converters,
none seem good enough for recuperating original
formats especially when reuperating tables and figures

Does anyone have any good idea about which pdf to Word
converter is the most effective for preserving formats (any including
scientific tables and graphs?!)

Many many many -

Thanks

Nash

Nahshon Evren
Oops erreur de manip. sorry -
juste une question - comment convertir pdf à jpg ?

Je renomme en jpg ?

Merci

"Jean-Guy Marcil" a écrit dans le message de news:
#
[...]

Nahshon Evren
Best regards,

Ouuaahh comme ils savent bien causer l'english :oÞ

Affirmatif ils sont forts !!

Nash

Nahshon Evren
"arno" a écrit dans le message de news:

PDF Creator is great

mais c'est pour aller Word>pdf non, pas dans l'autre sens ???

!

Jean-Guy Marcil
Nahshon Evren was telling us:
Nahshon Evren nous racontait que :

Oops erreur de manip. sorry -
juste une question - comment convertir pdf à jpg ?

Je renomme en jpg ?

Ça prend la version complete de Acrobat, pas le Reader.
Tu fais "Save As".

Sinon, il y a surement des Freewares qui peuvent faire le travail.

--

Salut!