photo galerie

tebo
Hello,
Feel free to have a look at my photo galerie.
Please let me know you think about it.
Merci from Holland.
Ted.

--
Internet; tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Marie-Aude
Le Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:06:10 +0200, tebo a tapoté d'un clavier léger:

Hello,
Goede Dag ! :)

Feel free to have a look at my photo galerie.
Please let me know you think about it.

I like your pictures, not so much the navigation of your site. I think it
would be useful to have description under the thumbnails that lead to the
different parts of your site.
The worse I think is in the galeries, where you have a lot of text and free
space on top of the photo. Therefore it is cut when it appears on the
screen, and I have to scroll dowm.
The initial loading of a galery is quite long, and no photo is displayed at
the begining, just the infamous little red cross. After clicking on a
number, it works fine.
I'm using the latest version of Firefox, and my screen resolution is
1024*768. As I'm using ADSL, I think you should review your loading,
because it can be even loinger for otherpeople.

But nice pictures !

--
Marie-Aude
http://www.trassagere.com

marc C.
tebo vient de nous annoncer :
Hello,
Feel free to have a look at my photo galerie.
Please let me know you think about it.
Merci from Holland.
Ted.

Hi,
Nice pictures.
Not too much, good selection.
With ADSL, picture display is instant !
Fine.
Best regards
Marc C.

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

tebo
"tebo" schreef in bericht
Internet; tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Thanks for the comments and advise.
I shall look what I can do.
Merci.

Ted

Charles Antoine
"tebo" a écrit dans le message de news:
d4kspm$mbd$
Hello,
Feel free to have a look at my photo galerie.
Please let me know you think about it.
Merci from Holland.
Ted.

Photos très lumineuses !