Please take a look at this..

ToYKillAS
*Bill Gates - 1983 - Teen Beat Magazine*

http://users.teledisnet.be/web/ari01350/bg1337-1983_1.jpg
http://users.teledisnet.be/web/ari01350/bg1337-1983_2.jpg

--
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

Adrian
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:40:56 +0100, ToYKillAS
wrote:
stupid links
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Isn't that the Revs sig?

Leo Fellmann
madge
ToYKillAS wrote:

*Bill Gates - 1983 - Teen Beat Magazine*
http://users.teledisnet.be/web/ari01350/bg1337-1983_2.jpg

Jesus he's tossing a floppy.

An eye could be poked out or something. You should've said it wasn't
worksafe. KIDS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

--
"Never eat more than you can lift." Miss Piggy.

Adrian
On 18 Jan 2005 19:59:09 GMT, Leo Fellmann wrote:

Adrian wrote:
| On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:40:56 +0100, ToYKillAS
| wrote:
|
|>stupid links
|>Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
|>I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
|>your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
|

| Isn't that the Revs sig?

It's Psalm bloody 23, that's what it is.
Hardly a obscure quote.

Duhh, Of course it is Psalm 23, but it seemed very wierd to have
someone else with the exact same single verse (4) both out of the NIV.

Adrian

Leo Fellmann
stilist
Leo Fellmann wrote:
NIV?

New International Version (as opposed to, say, KJV [King James]).

Gorf
"ToYKillAS" wrote in message
*Bill Gates - 1983 - Teen Beat Magazine*

http://users.teledisnet.be/web/ari01350/bg1337-1983_1.jpg
http://users.teledisnet.be/web/ari01350/bg1337-1983_2.jpg

--
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

The second one is the best. He's either about to say "smell your mother",
or he's about to finger her. One of the two.

--
Gorf

Adrian
On 19 Jan 2005 15:31:51 GMT, Leo Fellmann wrote:

Adrian wrote:
| On 18 Jan 2005 19:59:09 GMT, Leo Fellmann wrote:

|>Adrian wrote:
|>| On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:40:56 +0100, ToYKillAS
|>| wrote:
|>|
|>|
|>|
|>| Isn't that the Revs sig?
|>
|>It's Psalm bloody 23, that's what it is.
|>Hardly a obscure quote.
|

| Duhh, Of course it is Psalm 23, but it seemed very wierd to have
| someone else with the exact same single verse (4) both out of the NIV.

NIV?

My point was that that particular verse is oft-quoted. It's not that unlikely that
two people with it as a .sig could cross paths.

Duly noted.

BTW, NIV is New International Version, the version of the bible most
often used in churches today, especially AOG (Assembly of God).

Adrian