Pour ceux qui veulent se former en anglais

EROL [MVP SPS]
Bonjour,

Un site remarquable :

http://portal.sharepointsolutions.com/C13/WebCasts%20and%20Online%20Seminars/default.aspx

et, voir ce site US de Microsoft 64 présentations !
SharePoint 2001 & 2003 & WSS... aller à la rubrique SERVER...

!!! Bon Noël à tous !!!!

http://www.microsoft.com/Seminar/MMCFeed/MMCDisplay.asp?Lang=en&Product=103361

Building Administrative Applications for Microsoft SharePoint :: new
http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/default.mspx

Building Administrative Applications for Microsoft SharePoint :: new
Most of the feature sets of Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server and Microsoft
Windows SharePoint Services are accessible through their object models-see
portions useful for extensions and customizations.

Daniel Witriol, Program Manager
http://www.microsoft.com/Seminar/MMCFeed/MMCDisplay.asp?Lang=en&Product=103361

Building Applications with People Objects in Microsoft SharePoint Portal
Server :: new
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server can index, profile, target news to, and
provide My Sites for users. The people-centric features offer utility and
extensibility. See how to use them in your applications.

Venky Veeraraghavan, Program Manager

Building Custom Microsoft SharePoint Sites with Templates and Site
Definitions :: new
See how, through the Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) object
model, you can create and alter sites, templates, and features which is
useful if you use SharePoint sites as your user interface.

Daniel Witriol, Program Manager

Connecting Enterprise Applications to Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
v2.0 :: new
See how to build applications with Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server v2.0
that integrate data from enterprise applications. Topics include
integration, Web services, developer tools, and single sign on.

David Holladay, Program Manager

Creating Web Parts with Connections :: new
Web Parts can talk to each other find out how. This session covers the means
by which Web Parts can pass information back and forth to enable truly
powerful composite user interface solutions.

Scott Ruble, Program Manager

Debugging, Packaging, and Deploying Web Part Applications :: new
Learn how to debug Web Parts, package them for distribution, and deploy them
into Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Microsoft SharePoint
Portal Server (SPS) servers and server farms.

Suraj Poozhiyil, Program Manager

Deploying Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies :: new
See a top-to-bottom overview of how to deploy both Microsoft Windows
SharePoint Services (WSS) and Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server (SPS).

Keith Bankston, Program Manager and Andrew Datars, Program Manager

Developing Custom Microsoft SharePoint Solutions with Microsoft FrontPage
:: new
The majority of the Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) feature set
is exposed through a managed-code object model and a set of Web services.
See what features can be leveraged in your applications.

Mike Morton, Lead Program Manager

Developing Custom Microsoft SharePoint Solutions with Microsoft FrontPage
:: new
Microsoft FrontPage 2003 offers an array of tools for customizing and
enhancing Microsoft SharePoint sites. See how to work with zones, galleries,
portability, packaging, and more.

Alex Malek, Program Manager

Document Library Events and Building Custom Workflow Solutions in Microsoft
SharePoint :: new
Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) offers an event model for
reacting to changes in document libraries. See how to leverage that
functionality to build custom workflow applications.

Pietro Romano, Development Lead

Introduction to Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 :: new
See how Microsoft Office InfoPath (formerly XDocs) enables XML forms
development, and integrates with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS)
and Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server (SPS).

Shiraz Cupala, Lead Program Manager

Microsoft FrontPage: Build XML Data-Driven Web Sites :: new
Web Parts, like all ASP.NET server controls, are responsible for rendering
HTML. In this session, see several options that exist for handling HTML
chores, including encapsulating ASP.NET user controls with Web Parts.

Rob Mauceri, Lead Program Manager

Microsoft Office 2003: Instant Messaging and Alerts in Microsoft SharePoint
:: new
Microsoft SharePoint sites support presence integration, enabling real-time
communication information to be used within Web Parts and list views. Take a
look at the integration and communication technology.

Todd Blocksom, Program Manager and Chaitanya Sareen, Program Manager

Microsoft SharePoint Application Architecture :: new
From Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 to stsfilter, through AppPools
and on, take a look at the anatomy of how a Microsoft SharePoint site works,
and how it behaves as an ASP.NET application.

Andrew Datars, Program Manager and James Sturms, Lead Program Manager

Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server Object Model and Web Services :: new
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) offers an object model and a set of
Web services to get at, control, and extend many of its capabilities. Take a
look at what's developer-ready.

Nathan Fink, Development Lead

Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services: End-to-End Security Model :: new
Get an overview of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Microsoft
SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) security considerations.

Max Stevens, Program Manager and Howard Crow, Lead Program Manager

Mobility Solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies :: new
Take a look at a variety of extensions from independent software vendor
(ISV) partners and custom development extension efforts that facilitate
mobile access to Microsoft SharePoint resources.

Robert Barker, Techical Evangelist

Search Extensibility 1: Using Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server Search
Technology :: new
The search facilities in Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) were meant
to be extended within SharePoint sites themselves and reused within other
applications. See how to do both.

Anthony Petro, Senior Consultant

Search Extensibility 2: Extending the Reach of Microsoft SharePoint Portal
Server Search Technology with Protocol Handlers and IFilters :: new
See how to code low-level extensions to Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
(SPS) search technology to enable the indexing of content from a variety of
sources and in a variety of formats.

Rano Joshi, Consultant

http://www.microsoft.com/Seminar/MMCFeed/MMCDisplay.asp?Lang=en&Product=103361

Allez sur le site je l'ai refait et largement développé,
voir : http://erolgiraudy.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/

@bientôt sur les news de SharePoint.
Bonne fin de semaine.

EROL
[MVP SharePoint Microsoft France]
http://www.sharepointpro.net
http://erolgiraudy.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/erolsps/Visites/Livre1.htm
http://www.laboratoire-microsoft.org/articles/teched_2003/
==============================
Si nous avons chacun un objet et que nous les échangeons, nous avons chacun
un objet.
Si nous avons chacun une idée et que nous les échangeons, nous avons chacun
deux idées.
Proverbe chinois.
====================

EROL [MVP SPS]
Bonjour,

Pour les autres qui veulent du français :

Essayez Office System & SPS + en ligne

http://erolgiraudy.europe.webmatrixhosting.net/posts/375.aspx
+
Visites à faire...
+
Configuration requise
+
Installation de SharePoint Portal Server avec le moteur de base de données
+
À propos des services Microsoft Windows SharePoint 2.0
+
How to Buy SPS
--
Allez sur le site je l'ai refait et largement développé,
voir : http://www.sharepointpro.net

http://www.microsoft.com/Seminar/MMCFeed/MMCDisplay.asp?Lang=en&Product3361