prints one or two words per line instead of as typed

Alain
After having typed and sent a message I try to print it. The printed version
comes out one or two words per line which does not at all correspond to the
orgnal version which is standard letter format.
Where can I check the settings or change the settings. I ca not get print
preview.
It also has the same appearance in the view window next to the message when
highlighted. This is only for messages I type as original and not answers.

Grég
Hi,

You have missed the .fr part of microsoft.public.fr.outlook wich means
french !
I'm quite sure you'll find a better answer in
microsoft.public.outlook.printing.

Regards.
--
Grég