problem configuration ? upload de fichiers

laurent
Hello,

I have a strange problème on my server.

You can test at :
http://glouglou.dyndns.org/~laurent/testalacon.html

This is a simple html form with a file input field. it's a stupid test
with no fonctionality. The form action is the form (i know it's
stupid) but the problème is the following :
When you post a empty form it's ok, the form appear, but if you fill
the file field apache do not respond. Normaly the file must be charged
in the /tmp and the form must be call again. It's not the case, apache
do no respond. Make the test.

Maybe it's a misconfiguration. I don't no.

PS. exscuse me for my bad english.

Thibaut Allender
on 7/05/2004 21:27, nunenthal laurent wrote :

Maybe it's a misconfiguration. I don't no.

surement, parce que chez moi il repond (il repond qu'on peut pas poster
dans un html, mais il repond)
voir http://capsule.org/__scripts/testalacon.html

PS. exscuse me for my bad english.

ca serait encore mieux de parler francais dans la hierarchie fr.* ...
meme si ton francais est aussi mauvais ;)

--
thibaut allender | freelance | web|system developer|designer
+32 496 26 75 76 | http://capsule.org