Problem error 1067 Mysql after MS KB835732 installed

Le
daniel.detruit
Hi everybody,

Since I have installed this MS patch, I have problem to start Mysql
server as service. After looking on the net, I saw that KB835732 seems
to be a nightmare also with Oracle environment.
I have desintalled already and restart the server, but still the same
thing.
Also desactivated Noron antivirus, be^cause I saw that users
recommended it, but no way.
I have Apache, php and Mysql database installation on my server.
So is anybody have a solution to recover this problem ?

In last solution, I would have to restore c:windows folder part
before the KB835732 installation. If so, do you think it will be
enough ?.

Last thing, I saw that Microsoft try to find a solution from this fix
(too many people angry perhaps) but meanwhile we have to work.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Yours faithfully

Daniel
Thibaut Allender
Le #21711741
on 6/05/2004 8:18, DDetruit wrote :

Hi everybody,

tiens, on est plus dans la hierarchie fr.* ?

--
thibaut allender | freelance | web|system developer|designer
+32 496 26 75 76 | http://capsule.org