Problem sending a message

Le
Scherzo
Why I cannot send a message to the following news group :

mozilla.support.thunderbird

I get a message about a nntp -problem.
All the other groups are working fine in the same news server..
Scherzo
Le #26479853
On 23/06/18 17:00, Scherzo wrote:
Why I cannot send a message to the following news group :
mozilla.support.thunderbird
I get a message about a nntp -problem.
All the other groups are working fine in the same news server..

Maybe somebody could help here.
Just wanted to ask the following question:
I have adjusted  Thunderbird settings
backwards and forwards to get get all mails and news group
messages to show the same size of  fonts.
Why do I however get some messages  with too big fonts
and others with too small ones?
Thunderbird 52.8.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.