Problem to open all excel sheet

MalCom
Hi to all,

I have one user who has a problem with excel sheet.
She can't open her excel files. The error message is:
"Cannot find the file 'c:\documents and
settings\user\....test.xls' (or one of its
components).Make sure the path and filename are correct
and that all libraries are available"

I already tried to re-install Excel program, this is
always the same error message.

Do you know this error and what can I do to fix the issue
ASAP?

Regards

Philippe.R
Bonjour Malik,

Décocher "ignorer les autres applications" devrait pouvoir convenir
--
Amicales Salutations

Retirer A_S_ pour répondre.
XL97 / XL2002