problems with trials versions

Le
jhny montant
hi, I'm just getting started in website and i heard Dreamweaver MX 2004 was
great. I downloaded a trial version of it but when I unzip it, a error message
opens saying the setup file is dommaged.

Any help ?
thanks
Seb
Le #17008741
try to download it again...
bye

"jhny montant" news:d8u671$8c6$
hi, I'm just getting started in website and i heard Dreamweaver MX 2004

was
great. I downloaded a trial version of it but when I unzip it, a error

message
opens saying the setup file is dommaged.

Any help ?
thanks

fishman001212
Le #17008711
hi, contact me at : and i will tell you what to do and how to resolve this problem.
fishman001212
Le #17008691
hi, it's me again. i tried to put dreamweaver into my site but in vain. so i
suggest to follow this solution. try to download shareaza from
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/infoyou and install it. after installing launch it
and make a search for macromedia or dreamweaver and you will have a list of
softwares. select the wish soft and after right click and downlod. after go to
transfer in the top to see the process of downloading. that's all. whish you
good luck