read, open .db7 files - nexusdb or whatelse?

Michele Dibenedetto
Hello guys, i've got a bunch of files with DB7 extension, coming from a customer's software. Each one of them is related to a database table. What I want is to export data in a more practical format, such as CSV.

Reading the header of the file, something addressed me to NexusDB, but I can't manage opening these files. Do you have any suggestions about that?

Gloops
Michele Dibenedetto a écrit, le 27/03/2013 08:51 :
Hello guys, i've got a bunch of files with DB7 extension, coming from a customer's software. Each one of them is related to a database table. Wh at I want is to export data in a more practical format, such as CSV.

Reading the header of the file, something addressed me to NexusDB, but I can't manage opening these files. Do you have any suggestions about tha t?

Hello,

I searched "DB7 database", and in an answer I saw SAP.
But if you see Nexus in the header, this could better give a search
direction. Did you try and get an ODBC driver from them ?

Please note that this is a French speaking newsgroup. Just remove ".fr"
and you have the name of the English speaking one, still about Access.

*

Difficulté à ouvrir un fichier d'extension DB7.
Un coup d'oeil dans l'entête a montré une mention "Nexus".

Aussi je suggère de chercher un pilote ODBC chez Nexus.

Tout en faisant attention à la cible du newsgroup ...