Recovering Deleted Messages From Hard Drive?

Shelly
Greetings:

I have Windows 98 and I use Outlook Express as my email program. I deleted
some messages by mistake and have it set up to delete all messages once I
close OE. I know there is such a way to search the hard drive for deleted
messages etc, but how do I go about doing that? Please....simple (detailed)
explanation on how to do this would help me a great deal, since I am not a
"computer guru"!!! :-)
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shelly

Jceel
Bonjour ...Shelly qui nous as a dit
* Greetings:
*
* I have Windows 98 and I use Outlook Express as my email program. I
deleted
* some messages by mistake and have it set up to delete all messages
once I
* close OE. I know there is such a way to search the hard drive for
deleted
* messages etc, but how do I go about doing that? Please....simple
(detailed)
* explanation on how to do this would help me a great deal, since I
am not a
* "computer guru"!!! :-)

you are on a french speaking NG and mot an OE one
try DBXTract on my site to recover deleted mail

--
@++++Jceel - MVP Win, I E, Media Player

En vérité je te le dis mais sous O E
internaute indécis pour le HacheuTeuMeuLeu
seul le click droit Control+F deux
la lumière t'apportera C'est ce qu'il y a de mieux
netevangile..selon Jceel.livre du windows.psaume alt-255..verset ÿp
Jceel http://jceel.free.fr l'hyper du gratuit du net
Founding Chairman of the International Pebkac Busters Company
Bobsharky
"Shelly" a écrit dans le message de news:

Greetings:

I have Windows 98 and I use Outlook Express as my email program. I

deleted
some messages by mistake and have it set up to delete all messages once I
close OE. I know there is such a way to search the hard drive for deleted
messages etc, but how do I go about doing that? Please....simple

(detailed)
explanation on how to do this would help me a great deal, since I am not a
"computer guru"!!! :-)
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shelly

I recently succeeded in recovering files deleted from my computer. using an
application called EasyRecovery Professional.
Have a look to http://www.ontrack.com/. This company proposed apparently
several solutions to deal with such issues.

Good luck