Redirection du menu demarrer

Jean-Luc TUAL
J'ai une GPO pour rediriger mon bureau vers un partage
> cela fonctionne tres bien : sur le bureau des utlisateurs je vois leurs i=
cones plus les icones du dossier " All users bureau du serveur TS ou ils s=
ont connects

Maintenant je cr une nouvelle GPO pour rediriger mon menu demarrer
( avec ABE

>Cela fonctionne mes menus sont bien dynamique.

MAIS sur le bureau des utilisateurs je ne vois plus les icnes du
dossier " All users bureau" du serveur TS ou ils sont connects

Est ce que quelqu'un a une ide ?
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price? China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality. our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys:
Club soccer jerseys:
NBA Jerseys:
T-shirt and shirt:
Hoody & Jackets:
UGG boots:
Hair style:
shopping Index:

EMS shipping. 7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: