Refresh a recordcount of subform

Le
Warrio
Hello!

I have a tab control that contains two subforms and each of then contains a
subform again. And when I pass from a tab to another, the record count takes
about 1 sec to refresh.
When I try to get the value of the Recordcount of the child subform, I get 1
only and after 1 second, Access updates the recordcount of the subform to
the real value of the recordcount. (can be seen in the navigation toolbar).

How can I detect when Access updates the real value of my recordcount?
I can do a select count(*) of the table of my child subform, but this
solution slows down the application.

Thanks for any suggestion
Stéphane Lavergne
Le #5040531
I suggest you to post in the microsoft.public.access :)
Maybe a bilingual could answer you here.

"Warrio" news:4088cbd7$0$703$
Hello!

I have a tab control that contains two subforms and each of then contains

subform again. And when I pass from a tab to another, the record count
takes

about 1 sec to refresh.
When I try to get the value of the Recordcount of the child subform, I get
1

only and after 1 second, Access updates the recordcount of the subform to
the real value of the recordcount. (can be seen in the navigation
toolbar).

How can I detect when the real vAccess updates alue of my recordcount?